Hi friends! As many of us now find ourselves at home, I took to my Instagram stories to ask for ideas about things to do at home and without further ado, here come your best suggestions!
- Explore new recipes
- Learn a new skill
- Go through your pictures, print the best ones and organize them into your photo album
- Read & educate yourself
- Color & paint
- Write letters or postcards (even if you have to wait a little to send them)
- Try a home workout
- Write a journal
- Get in touch with people you’ve been too busy to contact before
- Help older people in your neighborhood with groceries
- Have movie night
- Spring clean
- De-stash your stock
- Clean out your closets
Time for spring cleaning!
And to add to the list, here are my personal favorites that I’ll be doing on repeat!
- Do nothing for a while – being bored is fuel to your creativity!
- Download TikTok if you already haven’t – an endless source for cute cats and dogs!
- Write blog posts or start a blog if you don’t have one yet – writing is the perfect distraction!
- Organize your computer files – I often leave pictures & files laying around so doing a little digital cleaning is good for the soul!
- Try to get into a good work-from-home rhythm – I need to start revising my courses and definitely have some work to do in this front!
- Call & video chat as much as you can – keeping contact with your family, friends and loved ones is essential!
- Watch Netflix – no surprise here really!
- Unbox – we moved to our new home what feels like 50 years ago and yet we still have a good amount of boxes to unpack…
Stay healthy and safe friends, and remember to STAY AT HOME! My fellow makers, we’ve been preparing for this moment for our entire lives – may our coffee cups be full and our hands busy!